Registration will open in April 2018
• Fellows/residents in rheumatology (particularly those preparing for certifying examinations and those who are registered for the on-line EULAR course)
• Clinician scientists in rheumatology
• Newly certified rheumatologists as well as more experienced rheumatologists who need to remain up-to-date in rheumatology and immunology
With its postgraduate course, EULAR seeks to update the professional knowledge of young rheumatologists from around the world, whilst giving the participants the opportunity to meet and exchange ideas and experiences.
A unique 3 day (Sunday lunchtime through Wednesday lunchtime) refresher, "crash course", in clinical and experimental rheumatology taught by selected faculty of European experts in a very interactive and cordial environment. Participants have the opportunity to meet the experts in an informal setting and network with trainees and rheumatologists from all over the world.
Interactive workshop sessions
Participants may choose between the following workshops (1 choice)
• How to design a clinical trial
• How to screen and manage adverse events associated with DMARDs
• How to design a study to understand risk factors
• How to screen and manage comorbidities with rheumatic diseases
Course Programme >>
Course Fee 2017
700EUR including 3 nights accommodation, all meals, all lectures, workshops, meet the professor events, etc.
Register here >>
EULAR course bursaries
EULAR grants 20 bursaries to young rheumatologists (below age 40) preparing and presenting their own clinical case during the course.
Applications for bursaries must include:
• Curriculum vitae with date of birth
• List of publications
Please note that you have to be duly registered for the course in order to apply for a bursary. Once a bursary is granted, a reimbursement will be made. From 10 April 2017 to 11 September 2017
You can apply for a bursary here >>
More details on the website >>